Integral Waterproofing Compound for Cement
LEAK SEAL waterproofing compound in powder form used for all types
of concrete to prevent water penetration and provides concrete with
long-lasting waterproofing property.
- Waterproofs concrete.
- Prevents water penetration and absorption into concrete.
- Provides protection against rain water or moisture.
- Does not change the setting time nor adversely affect the
properties of concrete.
LEAK SEAL can be used with all standard cements
for Tanks, Reservoirs, Basement Walls, Inspection-Pits, Roofs, Cast stone
Swimming Bath, Sewage Works, Floors, Conduits, Cellars, Garage Pits, Walls,
Renderings (backing coats of white or colored cement finishes).
Method of Application/Use
- With normal concrete & sand /cement mortar mix use 1kg of
LEAK SEAL for every 50kgs bag of cement.
- LEAK SEAL Waterproof Powder to the dry mix and mix it evenly with
a spade until an even color is obtained.
- Cure the surface as per regular practices.
- With normal concrete and sand/cement mortar mixes use 1kg of LEAK
SEAL Water Proof Powder for every 50kgs bag of Cement.
- Mix the dry materials for at least 2 minutes
- Add the normal measured quantity of water and mix it evenly
as usual practice to completion
- Cure the surface as per regular practices
LEAK SEAL PLUS ++
can be used with all standard
cements for Tanks, Reservoirs, Basement Walls, Inspection-Pits, Roofs, Cast
stone Swimming Bath, Sewage Works, Floors, Conduits, Cellars, Garage Pits,
Walls, Renderings (backing coats of white or colored cement finishes).
I am Interested
On Mix Integral cement waterproofing compound as per IS: 2645-2003
is a water-repellent product and has no âChlorideâ
Content in it. It comes in free flowing powder form to be added to cement
sand rendering to overcome capillary absorption of moisture into cement
mortar and concrete. It is most economical as the quantity required is just
2% of ON MIX powder of the cement used.
ON MIX can be used in building constructions of
- Inspection Pits
- Sewage Works
- Swimming Pool
- Cast Stone
- Basement Walls.
- Appearance - White fine free flowing powder.
- Permeability to water - More than 80% reduction in permeability
- Dosage - 1 kg of ON MIX powder to every 50kg of cement.
- Content - Chloride contents Nil
I am Interested